Use our scheduler below to book your Covid-19 vaccination if you are in the specific age category invited through our Facebook page.
Any patient fitting the age criteria that has no PPS number must call us on 091 844489. We will not be taking any bookings for our Covid-19 vaccinations by phone.
Important to know before booking your Vaccination Appointment
– You must be a patient on the books of The Surgery Athenry to book an appointment with us.
– If you do not receive a confirmation email after booking, it is unlikely your booking was successful.
– If you are not in the requested age category, your appointment will be cancelled and reallocated to another patient. You will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
– You should not arrive for your appointment if you have developed any viral symptoms.
– You should not continue with this booking if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last four weeks or if you have had another vaccine within the last 14 days.
– On the day of your appointment you must wear appropriate clothing to ensure we have easy access to your arms i.e. short sleeve, loose neck top.
How To Book Your Covid-19 Vaccination Appointment
– Pick a date and time in our online scheduler below that suits you.
– Enter your details to schedule your appointment.
– Give us your consent.
– Agree to us using your data to schedule your appointment.
– Review our terms and conditions.