Use our scheduler below to book your Covid-19 vaccination. Our Covid-19 vaccination clinics are expected to commence for patients of the practice that are under 70 years from the middle of April 2021. This online booking portal will go live 1 week prior to each clinic. The number of patients we can vaccinate at each clinic will depend on the available supply from the HSE.
We are asking as many patients as possible to use this online scheduler for making their appointments.
Important to know before booking your Vaccination Appointment
– You must be a patient on the books of The Surgery Athenry to book an appointment with us.
– If you do not receive a confirmation email after booking, it is unlikely your booking was successful.
– You should not arrive for your appointment if you have developed any viral symptoms.
– You should not continue with this booking if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last four weeks or if you have had another vaccine within the last 14 days.
– On the day of your appointment you must wear appropriate clothing to ensure we have easy access to your arms i.e. short sleeve, loose neck top.
How To Book Your Covid-19 Vaccination Appointment
– Pick a date and time in our online scheduler below that suits you.
– Enter your details to schedule your appointment.
– Give us your consent.
– Agree to us using your data to schedule your appointment.
– Review our terms and conditions.